Can Online Reviews help You choose the right Moving Company?
Does this sound familiar? You’re planning on moving and you’re already overwhelmed by the number of Portland moving companies that showed up in the Google search results. The thought of searching through even a fraction of those results has you frustrated and the real work has even begun. Just the thought of entrusting your belongings to complete strangers for several days is unnerving enough. Thus, you want to be confident that you are choosing the right moving company for the job. And that is why only trust licensed, insured and bonded moving services.
Rest assured, the Handy Haulers Moving Company wants you to make a well-informed decision as well so you have a pleasant relocation experience and you realize it was all worth it in the end. When it comes to choosing the right moving company, the use of Portland movers reviews can be a vital component in your decision making. Read them carefully. If you visit the home page of the Handy Haulers website, you’ll find what many of our past clients have said under “What Our Clients Say” near the bottom of the page.
Are reviews an essential element of a moving company’s reputation?
ABSOLUTELY! We have learned over the years we’ve been in business that online reviews influence the way that consumers gather information and research those companies that they could potentially do business with. Basically, it gives them a voice for letting others know whether they would do business with that company again or not. Believe it or not, the Handy Haulers Moving Company appreciates all of the Portland movers reviews that we receive, including the bad reviews as well.
How have reviews made an impact on our bottom line as well as our sales?
We know for a fact that online reviews have played a significant role in the decision-making process of many past clients when it came down to hiring us for their moving and relocation needs. This applies to clients that we’ve moved across town, across the state, and across the US. But just to reassure about that claim, here are some interesting statistics that might help convince you about reading Portland movers reviews:
- 5 or more positive online reviews increases a consumer’s likelihood of purchasing a product or service by nearly 4 times
- 68% of all consumers are more likely to buy from a company that receives positive reviews from its customers
- 88% of all consumers purchasing decisions are influence by reading online reviews
- 92% of all B2B buyers are inclined to purchase from a company once they’ve read their customer’s reviews
- Consumers will spend up to 30% on a product or service after reading positive customer reviews
- Online reviews can increase sales conversion rates up to 270% or more
- When compared to anonymous reviews, verified online reviews increases the likelihood of a consumer making a purchase by 15%
This is why the Handy Haulers Moving Company will never compromise the level of expertise or the quality of the services we provide when assisting or customers in the relocation process.
Do negative Portland movers reviews hurt a company’s business?
We don’t see negative reviews as something bad. Truth be told, we’ve found that they often work in our favor or in a positive light. In fact, they let us know which aspects of our business we need to improve. Interestingly enough, in over 80% of the cases where a company is being researched, the consumer is actually looking for negative reviews. In addition to this:
- 40% of American consumers say that negative reviews help to increase a product’s credibility
- 68% of American consumers will trust companies that have a mixture of good and bad reviews instead of one that has positive reviews only
- 72% of American consumers claim that negative reviews provide them with insights into a product or service
What are the benefits of Portland movers reviews?
Negative reviews don’t discourage the Handy Haulers. We see them as beneficial in many ways including giving us the opportunity to engage with our customers. We understand that different customers have had an experience that we’d like to work on and that is why we consider it an insight on our shortcomings and how we can improve upon it. We see 5 benefits of online reviews:
- Online reviews are free advertising
- They build the customer’s confidence
- They help our company to evolve
- We encourage customers to engage with us
- We get more customers in the process
To learn more about our company or to schedule an in-home affordable moving estimate, contact the Handy Haulers Moving Company today. Our business representatives are available online to assist you with answers to your queries and questions.