The number one goal at the Handy Haulers Moving Company is to ensure that every customer is provided superior service by exceeding their expectations. The West Linn local and long-distance movers are careful, courteous, and always professional when helping families relocate in an out of the Portland area and its many surrounding cities. In addition to be diligent and punctual, we will ensure that your carpeting, flooring, and walls are always protected when loading your furniture and belongings onto our trucks. Our moving crew is trained to be careful and pack with attention to detail so there is no damage during transit.
What does a full-service moving company do?
Before embarking on your move, you should give some thought to the type of moving company you want to hire for the job. The Handy Haulers Moving Company is a full-service moving company. Unlike regular or standard moving companies that provide the basic services, our West Linn local and long-distance movers are experienced in all facets of local area and out of state moves. In other words, we handle everything that is associated with your move, no matter how complex or difficult the task. Our crew takes pride in going that extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
What can you expect from our full-service moving team?
Although hiring a full-service moving company is not as inexpensive as a DIY move, you can’t beat the convenience that we provide whether you’re moving a small one-bedroom apartment or a two-story home with 5 or more bedrooms. So, what services should you expect from the Handy Haulers Moving Company? We provide the following services upon request:
- WE supply all moving and packing supplies including boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape, and wrapping paper.
- WE disassemble all of your bulky and unwieldy and make sure that it reaches your new location safely and securely. You have a choice of full or partial disassembly.
- WE will help you pack up your entire household in less time than it will take you when doing it yourself.
- WE do all the heavy lifting and loading once your belongings are all packed and your furniture has been disassembled. Once we arrive at your new location, our West Linn local and long-distance movers will start unloading the truck immediately.
- WE will reassemble all of your furniture items once they are off-loaded and have been brought into your new home.
- WE will do the unpacking for you if you need to focus on other tasks such as getting settled into your new home and making sure that everything is in its proper place.
- WE will even help you dispose of all boxes and other moving debris.
The Handy Haulers Moving Company is the company to contact if you’re looking to do the least amount work when relocating locally or long-distance. It’s also the ideal option when you are no longer physically able to do a lot of heavy lifting. We are experienced in moving pianos, heavy furniture and handle antiques with equal care. Thus, irrespective of the size of the business or household goods that have to be moved, just call us for a safe and secure relocation.
How do you benefit from relying on full-service movers?
In addition to reducing the risk of injury by not having to do any of the heavy lifting, you’ll get moved quicker and more efficiently when you entrust your relocation needs to a full-service moving company. Furthermore, you’ll appreciate the following benefits that our West Linn local and long-distance movers provide when they’re on the job:
- Protection of your assets – when it comes to protecting your belongings, the Handy Haulers Moving Company has a number of coverage options available. There are different options for local and long-distance moves that should be discussed before you book your move with us.
- Relieving your stress – moving can be very stressful and worrisome, not to mention the emotional and physical strain it can have on you. When you hire our full-service moving team, we’ll alleviate your stress by handling every aspect of your move so you can focus on other more important facets of your move.
- Saving you time – moving takes a considerable amount of planning and preparation. The sooner you start planning, the more prepared you’ll be on moving day. Our West Linn local and long-distance movers will create a checklist of what needs to be done and a timetable to keep you on track for moving day.
As your moving and relocation specialists, the Handy Haulers Moving Company will ensure that everything proceeds as planned so you have the smoothest transition possible. For more information about our local or long-distance moving services, call us today at (833) 256-7182 or visit our website at your convenience.