One of the benefits when you’re moving locally or long-distance is that there are always options that you can take advantage of. For example, you can hire full-service movers like Handy Haulers Moving Company to take care of everything associated with your move. You also have the option of a DIY move if you’re up to the mental and physical strain that comes with it. Finally, you have the third option which is hiring Portland moving labor to help with the disassembly and reassembly of your furniture, packing and unpacking of your belongings, and all of the heavy lifting. That will alleviate the stress and help you move smoothly.
What exactly is moving labor?
The terminology “moving labor” refers to trained professionals that do everything except drive the moving truck. In other words, they help with all the tasks involved other than driving your furniture and belongings to your new location. These individuals have the experience, expertise, and physical strength to help in any way you need them to. Additionally, we have years of experience in helping clients move and our team is an expert at planning and implementing. You can also hire Portland moving labor when you reach your destination and need help unloading the moving truck, reassembling your furniture, and unpacking your items.
How do you benefit from hiring professional moving labor?
Hiring moving labor provides a number of benefits, especially if you decide not to hire a full-service moving company and hire just the basic moving company or go the DIY moving route. The biggest benefit is that you can hire moving labor services at both ends of your move. This will ensure that you can focus on ore important aspects of your life while we shoulder the responsibility of your move. However, there are 4 important benefits of hiring moving labor that the Handy Haulers Moving Company wants you to be aware of including:
- Affordability – because you’re only hiring Portland moving labor for specific tasks, it will cost less than hiring a full-service moving company to do everything including transporting your furniture and belongings. However, there is still the cost of renting a moving truck or hiring the basic moving services to transport your items.
- Convenience – if you decide on a DIY move, you have to depend on family members and friends to help with the labor involved. On the other hand, hiring moving labor may be your only option if those people who said they would help you cancel at the last minute or just don’t show up without the courtesy of a phone call.
- Flexibility – another key benefit of hiring Portland moving labor is that it provides you with the flexibility to decide on the type of professional help needed. If you have the time and the physical ability to handle disassembling your furniture and packing up your belongings, then you’ll only need that labor to help load the moving truck.
- Safety – when you decide to hire moving labor, it means that you’ll be eliminating the risk of getting injured and experiencing any serious problems. This is because you’ll have experienced individuals to do all the heavy lifting and loading. Furthermore, your belongings will all be insured against any damage or loss.
In any event, the Handy Haulers Moving Company offers the most extensive range of moving services to accommodate your needs, including Portland moving labor. We are affordable, efficient and reliable apart from having a trained crew to handle all aspects of your relocation requirements.
What type of moving labor services do you need?
As we’ve already mentioned above, hiring professional moving labor has its advantages when it comes to helping you move. This is especially true when you have very few if any individuals that you can rely on come moving day. Here are some different ways that hiring moving labor can be advantageous:
- Disassembling and reassembling furniture – unless you’re in top physical shape, lifting and loading big, bulky furniture items isn’t recommended for the average person. By disassembling them, it makes it a lot easier to load and unload them.
- Packing and unpacking your belongings – this can take days or even weeks to complete. If you have sufficient time, you may be able to handle all of this yourself. However, if you’re quickly running out of preparation time, hiring Portland moving labor is the option to consider.
- Loading and unloading the moving truck – it takes a lot of heavy lifting for this task. It’s not just about all that lifting, you have to know how to arrange your furniture and packed items. Needless to say, this is physically demanding work.
For more information about hiring Portland moving labor, contact Handy Haulers Moving Company today at (833) 256-7182.